Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Photography as a way of life







Many people ask me what I do for a living and it is difficult to come up with an answer because what I do for a living is my life. I feel so fortunate to be able to earn a living doing what I am passionate about, photography. It is such a high to go out and take pictures, getting to know new people, learn about other professions through the lens of my camera. I photographed a group of bankers the other day, your everyday portraits, but I still can't wait to get back to my studio and upload the images and see what I got. It is like a gift every time to see the results. Even when I do not have a camera with me, my mind and brain are taking pictures, admiring how the light falls on a building or how a shadow can create a great shape on the ground, the silly look on a childs face, these are all moments that get recorded in my head and I can draw from when I want to go out and actually take some photos.
Here are some of recent favorite photos, some are for jobs and some are just my life.

No comments: